Hello everybody!!!
So in Mongolia we don’t have transfer days. We
have transfer weeks because that’s just how crazy things are here. Transfers
were supposed to come out on Thursday. It started Tuesday when Elder Khasbaatar
got the call from the AP’s that he was going to the countryside. He had to be
at his flight at 3 AM in the morning which was at the time of the call like 12
hours. You are in charge and getting ready and getting yourself to the airport
and your area. Yeah crazy, because they have never been to the countryside
before. And his companion that he would be with was in the countryside so they
had to come in so we could switch. So I was with Elder Mulder for Tuesday, Wednesday
and Thursday until my companion came in because he was in the countryside.
| The Squad after soccer this morning |
My new comp is Elder Malin. He’s in
the group before me and we are actually English comps so it makes things
easier. He has trouble with the language. The elders in the group after me probably
have the same level of speaking as him. He’s almost been out a year. He tells
everyone we meet with that my Mongolian is better. It makes me uncomfortable
but oh well. We are still in Unur so that’s nice. There’s alot of good people
here. He’s a great cook though. We are going to make some good food together. But
we are kind of different in some ways. My
mentality is like hit the ground running always trying and working to improve
and he’s more of a slow paced guy. But looking at him and his language I’m
afraid to slow down. So I’m going to not run faster than I’m able but still run
as fast as I can.
Well yeah that’s really it. Love
you guys!!!!
Elder Heacock
No comments:
Post a Comment