Seems like you guys had a busy
week. I’m trying to figure out stuff to write. This last week I was on a split
with the Zone Leader. I don’t know what’s up with me and splits but this one
also went longer than usual. It was 2.5 days instead of 1. I do not know how it
happened but yeah the split was good.
Our new mission president and wife
came. On Friday we had a zone conference where we got to meet them. They are awesome!!!!
It’s going to be a great rest of the mission serving under them.
| We made pizza last P-Day. Tasted decent. |
Yesterday after church we were
walking home and we were walking with our investigator and she is a littler
older so we were walking a little slow and this old man who was drunk was
following us and yelling at me. This happens like every day so it didn’t bother
me. So I turn around and he is a little way back and so I turn back and a few
seconds later he punches me in the back and yells at me to shake his hand. If I
wasn’t weak from fast Sunday I would’ve.....done something.........Yeah cool
story. It was fine my back was itchy and he punched me in the spot where I couldn’t
reach so it worked for my benefit. Ha take that old man!!!
| great pic of me and Elder Cowles |
Yeah really nothing has happened. We
were meeting with these two investigators. They are both 21 and super cool. they
are my homies. One of them likes Briaunna. I’ll let Briaunna know to keep her
options open. If she isn’t married yet hahahaha. Yeah the election is over
nothing crazy happened. whooo. But I’m healthy and all is good.
The house looks great or what I could see of it. Your heads
were in the way hahahah I’m really excited for you guys. I love you guys and u
can send the package whenever it’s okay.
Love Elder Heacock
No comments:
Post a Comment