Monday, June 27, 2016

HE LICKED THE SPOON!!!!



So I guess you guys are wondering about transfers so I’ll tell you. In our district it’s the Songino area and the Unur area. Elder Cowles has been in Songino his whole mission like 3 months. His companion Elder Mohney has been in Songino/Unur his whole mission like 8 months. My companion has been here for his whole mission like 6 months. So I knew someone was going to leave, but no, we all stayed the same. Elder Khasbaatar and I are still going strong. The only change in our district is that the Songino sister left and we got 2 new sisters who were whitewashed in. They are both pretty new. Sister Olson who is in my group and Sister Bullwinkle who is in the group before. But then they split our district into 2. So it’s just the 2 Unur sisters and us 2 in one district and the Songino sisters and the elders in the other. So Cowles and I aren’t in the same district anymore. Dang but what can you do.

The new missionaries came last Thursday. I was at the mission home when they came. I only saw two of them. There are supposed to be 4 elders. I heard that one elder was having visa problems but I don’t know about the other one. They looked just like we did when we arrived, like scrubs just waiting to get wrecked hahaha. Yeah they’ll be good. I don’t know their trainers but I bet they are good. So not really a crazy transfer as I thought. President Benson leaves tomorrow and President Harper comes. So excited but sad to see the Benson family leave.
panoramic view of the capital
Alright. So we were at a lesson last night. This family always feeds us so I am always glad to teach them. The mom is a member and the son is an investigator. She is making us soup. She fills the bowls up with soup and sets them down in front of us. Then I notice that there are only 3 spoons and 4 of us. So someone was going to get left out. We bless the food and everyone starts eating.....except me because I didn’t have a spoon. The son noticed this and stopped mid slurp (because Mongolians slurp alot and they are really loud) and handed me his spoon. I was like no that’s okay but I guess he thought I didn’t want it cause it had food on it so he licks the spoon and hands it to me!!! He licked the spoon!!  DO YOU HEAR ME RIGHT NOW HE LICKED IT!! LIKE A SICK PERSON!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE READING? THAT HE LICKED THE SPOON!!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON DOES THAT!!! I’M TRYING TO THINK OF SOME DISNEY QUOTE I COULD USE BUT I FORGOT ALL THE MOVIES BUT IF I REMEMBERED I WOULD USE ONE!!! JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT HE...........LICKED...............THE...................SPOON!!!

Yeah it was okay. I have had it alot worse hahahahah Yeah the soup was good. 

Nothing really happened this week. It has been hard to get lessons because of the political elections. They take it super serious here. There are signs like every few feet everywhere. And everyone and their dog works for the campaigns. Members, investigators, everyone. It’s really serious. So serious we have to be home extra early this week by 8 and some days we have to stay home until we get the go ahead from the AP’s. So if we stay home all day I do not know what I’ll do. I’ll probably go nuts. I heard from the AP’s that 8 years ago during the last election, there were riots and one church member died

 Love you guys keep having a blast without me.

Elder Heacock

No comments:

Post a Comment