Tuesday, February 16, 2016



What’s good what’s good! Hope you guys had a great week! I know i did!
Last Sunday our companionship got assigned as the new Zone Leaders! Its awesome timing because we got 9 new missionaries coming tomorrow and we also get to host them which is cool. Our hard work is paying off. We are still sacrament coordinators too for a couple more weeks so we are staying busy. It was pretty funny. Every Tuesday night the branch presidency always comes to our residence and hang with us and every time its always when I’m ironing my clothes for the next day. And every time the branch pres. always comes over and commends me on ironing. It’s pretty cool we just chat and stuff and last week he got an impression to take a pic of me and send it to u guys. I didn’t think he was serious but he was. He said u guys got it hahah Yeah u guys taught me well!!!

This past Thursday we had a lesson with Gonewater and we were planning on teaching repentance and baptism. But the spirit had other plans. He said he was having trouble reading and understanding the Book of Mormon. He asked if there was an easier version and right then I blurted out in Mongolian, yes there’s a children’s Book of Mormon that we could give to you! He was really excited and that whole lesson we talked on the Book of Mormon and it was a great lesson. As a companionship we were all unified. There was no awkward pauses. I had him read D&C 8:1-2,10 and I told him when he read the first verse to replace Oliver’s name for his to make it more personal and he loved it. So next lesson were going to read with him some from the children’s Book of Mormon so he can really start to understand it better.

Yesterday we had a lesson with an inactive. He served a mission and now works as a mechanic. He works every Sunday. He says he wants to go to church but has to work so he can support his family. After our first lesson with him last week I wrote up an experience about Dad and him working on Sunday, but after the talk with the stake president he promised to go to church and now he’s the ward mission leader. So I told our investigator mygmerdorj about dad and I shared a scripture in Alma 48:5. I told him to replace Shiblon with his own name and he was very thankful that I shared my experience. He went on saying that after serving a great mission he came back and just feels nothing at church. He even feels bad sometimes. He feels like God doesn’t listen to him anymore. So next lesson were going to address his problem and help him. Other than that it’s been a normal week

On Mongolian Thursday, we all wear Paisley ties. Yeah we are awesome.

Tonight one of the Apostles from the Quorum of the Twelve is coming tonight for a devotional. Who know who it’s going to be.  I’ll email u about it next week. But today I’m going to pick up my new retainer it was 70$ but worth it either 70$ now or 1000$ after I get back for new braces. I’ll try not to break this one. Anyways hope u guys are doing well. Thanks for the rice krispie treats and marshmallow hearts. They are already gone! I ate them all! Thanks for the scrubber works great talk to u guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment