Monday, November 7, 2016

Snow Angel



We went out to a place called California. It was great American food. We went yesterday for someone else’s birthday. The food is great. It was a great week for us. We had a miraculous number of lessons. We met with people who we haven’t met with for a while. And some who were never before interested became very interested. A couple days ago we got news that Erdene and his best friend, who we have been teaching, Ulcbold, moved to the other side of the city. In the APs area. At first I didn’t know what to think but you know it’s okay. Its God saying that I did my job now its someone else’s turn. That was a bummer but I’m keeping my head up. 

love to hear from u!!!


Elder Heacock





Our school just finished their new gym. It is absolutely sick. They had a big basketball tournament there for the school and we got to watch. Today we are going to play in it for free





No comments:

Post a Comment